DELIVERANCE HOLY MISSION INT. BE THE FIRST TO KNOW 1st to 26th MARCH, 2016
DELIVERANCE HOLY MISSION INT. BE THE FIRST TO KNOW 1st to 26th MARCH, 2016
DELIVERANCE HOLY MISSION INT’L INC.
5/7, EKHAGUERE STREET, OFF LUCKY IGBINEDION WAY,
IWOGBAN QUARTERS, IKPOBA HILL,
- PO . BOX 14271, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE NIGERIA
2016 CONCEALMENT CAMP PRAYER MEETING: TUE, 1st TO SAT. 26TH MARCH, 2016
THEME: KEEP YOUR LIGHT SHINNING AND BURNING ALWAYS:
EXODUS 27: 20; JOHN 5: 35; 2nd KINGS 1:9-15; JOHN1:4&5
BE THE FIST TO KNOW: FRIDAY, 25TH MARCH, 2016 PREDICTIONS
Beloved, as it is our tradition, mostly when there are camp prayer meetings, GOD always fulfill His Word in Amos 3:7 & 8. His Words through His servant and His interpreter (Job 33:23-35) has never failed since 1996 when the concealment was introduced through His servant, Rev. Prophet, Dr. S.V.O. Okpere JP who always lead the other clergies in this assembly.
2016 is election year in EDO STATE and some other states in Nigeria. As usual, the Lord has spoken through His prophet. He tasked all politicians to realize that they ought to be MEN/WOMEN of the people ( the electorates) as the clergies are addressed as MEN of GOD (2nd Kings 4:8- 10; 6:1-3; Matthew 20:20 -27), etc. By their congregations and those who see godliness in them. What we observe today is that no politician again is seen as men of the people, but men of themselves. The electorates are being stressed, humiliated and even killed. This is not good. He counsel the electorates not to make same mistakes of selling their rights to greedy politicians, but to view their manifestos and choose for themselves a visionary leader whom the prophet has defined as the man that thinks ahead, plan ahead and even move ahead. He who has the picture of the new Nigeria, irrespective of the political party he/she belongs. The cleric tasked Christian leaders to be careful on who they support. They must rise up and build a new nation just as the call of Nehemiah, Caleb and Joshua who once experienced this type of hardship in their times. Let the Christians take the position of the call of GOD in 2nd Chronicles 7:14. Since human efforts to fix a better country like ours, since 1960 has failed, a call for prayer will not fail. Let all the Christians with those that have positive vision for Nigeria separate themselves from the camps of those who see the ugly sides of the country and complain and be a part of solution just as Deliverance Holy Mission has chosen since 1996. If we put all we know together in prayers, a new nation shall come forth soon. We have complained enough, killed enough, shouted enough. The only option left is to pray together. The nation shall be fixed. Many nations across the world have passed through tough times. Such as what our nation Nigeria is now passing through and they eventually came out of it. Nigeria, with our collective efforts shall come out of this tough times in Jesus Name . Amen.
- CAUTION: Edo State’s gubernatorial election may end up inconclusive because of violence, real political malady, irregularities: dogs eat dogs, trick stars trying to prevail on trick stars. It may go as far as supreme court. Prayer here can as well work. There will be heat-up even in the ruling party’s primaries. Hopes and expectations dashed at the end. When the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable. Unwise decision may give room to the opposition.
- Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state must not dump the party APGA that has enthroned him as governor if he wants to enjoy political stability in his aspirations. He should not fight his predecessor.
- Two prominent elder statesmen in Edo state may join their ancestors late 2016/ early 2017 in Edo state . Controversies in the funeral.
- More elder statesmen will also go in Delta state as one has already gone.
- Governor Fayose should watch and pray and watch his tongue. bait has been set before him. His health matters. pray to avert death before the end of his tenure or when agitating for another tenure.
- Burial upon burial in the Red and Green chambers of Nigeria’s National Assembly between second quarter and 2017. Victims may be those that look very healthy in appearance.
- The effort of Governor Yahaya Bello’s quest for good governance will not be appreciated as his government will be unstable. He should do a lot of reconciliation. He also needs capable spiritual hands to work on the land. Kogi needs deliverance. He should pray against incidents that will take him to get treatment abroad.
- Dearth of a popular Islamic scholar in the nation. They should pray to avert it. Well… There will be serious trouble in the state and house of Representatives that will shake the Green and Red chambers. Allegations upon allegations will arise against the senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki, who may not survive the seat. Many calls for his removal. In fact, people are already lobbying for his position. Also to watch is the speaker of the House of Representatives. Shake up in the Green and Red chambers will create room for the formation of a new and strong political party will real democrats heading the party. Fear of those in the party may slow down the registration. This may lead to coalition or emergence of the party with three other parties to compete with the ruling and major opposition party in Nigeria.
- The president of Nigeria needs prayer to live and complete his tenure. Pray for him. The war on corruption should be accompanied with positive drive on the economy with a view to reducing inflation and revamp the economy fast.
- Nigeria currency will rise again. Prayer will help us here. Nigeria will work again in Jesus Name.
- More state assembly members will die. Pray against accident that will kill prominent people in Abuja and Asaba roads,
- Green chamber will also face setback.
- Some Obas in south west will join their ancestors. Pray for peace in Benin and Ife kingdoms.
- The Emir of Kano will also face more problems. Pray for good health. Pray against EFCC or ANTI-CRAFT gates not to visit him. He should be well composed ahead of time.
- Prominent/ notable gospellers in Nigeria may die in Nigeria and in United states of America as well.
- A woman may succeed President Obama, but great challenges, controversy may arise. God’s will shall come to pass.
- Pop Francis should pray for good health also against assassination. I saw tension in Rome/Vatican City during a ceremonial religious celebration that may attract the whole world. Prayer will turn it to be good.
- More diseases may come up in Africa: It is like when new drugs are manufactured, diseases are also invented. Christians are to pray to avert such ugly experience. God save Nigeria.
- Flood again: Though there may be low rainfall in 2016, flood will surface in a high proportion but not going to be likened or serious as that of 2012, but those at the cost of the Niger River should get prepared to escape before September, 2016.
- More crisis in Europe countries – Germany, Italy, France – over immigrants invasions. Suicide bombers may trigger Italy’s rejection of immigrants. Tension will be in Germany, France and Austria.
- Trouble will also come up again in South Africa such as what it suffered before in 2015.
- Boko Haram may come out wild and visit other states in South East, South West, Central Nigeria. Let the security agents be on the alert.
- Airforce plane or security agents plane crash may be recorded.
- Some of the Chibok School Girls may be rescued late 2016/ early 2017.
- Worse plane disaster may happen, killing prominent and well noticed leaders in the world. prayer, prayer, prayer.